Rent-A-Port, your partner in marine developments and industrial zones.
Rent-A-Port is an engineering and investment group, specialized in the development of marine infrastructures and industrial zones. Through its shareholders, Rent-A-Port can fall back on a wealth of in-house experience in the analysis, design, construction, development and management of port, logistic and marine infrastructures as well as industrial zones worldwide.
Via the Rent-A-Port Group, the combined experience of the four large and efficient Flemish Ports of Antwerp, Zeebrugge, Ghent and Ostend is at your service and can be called upon whenever you wish.
The Rent-A-Port Group specializes in the following:
- Engineering and financing of complete new port facilities,
or partial upgrading of your port
- Strategic advice on layout and operations
- Management of ports and industrial estates in port areas
- Project management for new construction
- Organisation of marine freight of bulk minerals
- Off-balance-sheet solutions for your port infrastructure
- Assistance in processing and transhipment of minerals in port areas
- Full organisation and maintenance of shipping channels based on toll systems,
including navigational aids and hydrographical services.
Rent-A-Port enables you to finance your port infrastructure while keeping it “off balance sheet”.
Rent-A-Port is specialized in tailor-made B.O.T. solutions and can help you to finance your complete infrastructure and organize your logistics so that you can focus on your core business.