Rent-A-Port is a engineering and investment company, specialized in the development of marine infrastructures and industrial zones worldwide. Rent-A-Port offers services ranging from consultancy and full project management to (co-)investment in marine related projects and industrial zones.
Moreover Rent-A-Port is active in the (renewable) energy sector via its sister company Rent-A-Port Energy.
Rent-A-Port’s clients are amongst others offshore oil and gas companies, mining companies, international traders and port authorities.
Rent-A-Port capabilities relate to:
- Port and shipping related disciplines such as financial engineering, sedimentology, geologic and dredging knowledge
- Design of port facilities, jetties and SPM’s
- Financing of port infrastructure based on a guaranteed throughput provided by a private client or port authority
- Operations of jetties and quays by way of concessions
- Participant in various industries that are generating maritime transportation
- Management coordinator of port related projects and/or infrastructure for private clients as technical partner